For nearly 45 years, the generous support of our members has made it possible for St. Joseph County Right to Life to reach out, educate, advocate, and pray for life in our community. In addition to their steadfast annual giving, our members have taken the charitable work of our organization to the next level by including St. Joseph County Right to Life in their planned giving efforts.
Planned giving differs based on the various circumstances and goals of each family. There are a variety of different options available to you, which take into account your state of life and the benefits that you are able to receive from your contribution.
As you look to manage your resources, please consider making a conscious choice to support the work of the pro-life movement in our community in a way that will fuel the efforts of the next generation.
Be sure to talk to your estate planner about the following options:
- Wills/Bequests – Consider making a gift to the charitable work of St. Joseph County Right to Life from the resources that you leave behind after passing away.
- Gift Annuities – Put down a principal gift amount, and receive a fixed income for as long as you live. Gift annuities offer strong return rates and financial stability during your lifetime. When you pass away, the remainder of the principal amount will go to RTL efforts.
- Gifts of Life Insurance – Make a donation now through an insurance policy, which offers tax-deductible premiums.
- Investment Gifts – Donate property or securities toward current RTL efforts, all while receiving substantial tax benefits.
- Charitable Remainder Trusts – Deed property to St. Joseph County Right to Life while retaining the use of it for life or a set number of years.
- Endowment Funds – Join St. Joseph County Right to Life’s endowment, set up by Florence and Andy Krizman and their family. Your gift will be invested, and the income will be used to support the culture of life in St. Joe County.
- Living Trusts – Control your assets now, while planning ahead to provide for your loved ones and to support beneficiaries after you pass.
For more information, please call 574-232-LIFE (5433) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.