2014 saw the creation of our Life Team, a committed group of highly skilled presenters who are equipped to go into middle school and high school classrooms across Michiana to bring clear, powerful information to students about fetal development, abortion, and building a culture of life. We were in four schools in 2014-2015, and we expect to be in eight schools in 2015-2016.
Life Talk in Schools
- Designed for a two day presentation in classrooms.
- Clear, non-graphic information covering:
- The sacredness of each human being.
- Fetal development through all nine months of pregnancy.
- The abortion procedures used in the three trimesters.
- The history of abortion both nationally and locally.
- How to respond compassionately to the woman in crisis pregnancy.
- Building a culture of life in the Church and in our world.
- Role playing and discussion allow students to process the content of this powerful presentation and practice real scenarios they may encounter.
Meet Our Team
Antonio Marchi, SJCRTL Program Manager, Director of Life Team
Interested in having us in your classroom? Contact us here: